Search Engine Optimization in short SEO. Which a website or a keyword is ranked in a search engine is called search engine optimization. In other words, Search Engine Optimization or SEO is one of the millions of websites in the world to optimize your website and bring it to the forefront of search engines.
What is SEO? Why does it?
Suppose you have a shop. You sell new models of mobile phones in this store. How many people will know about this shop? Assuming thousands of people or your Upazila level people. But if you build a website and upload photos of all the new mobile models, people all over the world will see and order if they like. Then, you will send that mobile to the customer’s address through courier services. This will expand the business very fast.
But there is no substitute for SEO if you want to be more profitable in business. When people search for a new model of mobile so that your website comes first, you have to do SEO. SEO is a very low-cost advertising or marketing techniques.
Types of SEO – How many types and what is SEO?
SEO is divided into two ways: –
1. Organic SEO
2. Paid SEO
- Organic SEO is a free method. We do not have to pay for this in Search engines.
- It is the process by which a website for free appears on the first page of a search engine.
- There are generally three types of organic SEO.
- White Hat SEO or legal method
- Black Hat SEO or illegal methods
- Gray Hat SEO or hybrid method
1. WHITE HAT SEO:
White Hat SEO is an optimization of websites or posts with correct rules and regulations.
White hat SEO also can be divided into two parts.
- On-Page SEO: It is done inside the website or page and posts, it is called on-page SEO. Example: title tags, content, keywords, etc.
- Off-Page SEO: Increase the popularity of any website is called off-page SEO. Example: URL Share, Link Building, or Back Link is basically called off-page SEO.
A website comes to the front page of search engines in exchange for money, it’s called Paid SEO.
Importance of SEO:
SEO is one of the best tricks to increase your website users free. There are billions of websites in this world. In these billions of websites, no one will be able to find your website. In these billions of websites, ranking your website to the forefront of search engines is really a challenge. SEO is the only way to rank a website to the top of search engines.
If you are a blogger, then SEO your site is mandatory. Because the main income of the blogging sites comes from Google Adsense. So if you do SEO, automatically the visitors will increase. As a result, The website will grow as the days go, the income will increase. If the website grows up, the demand for SEO will increase too. That’s why you have to be an SEO expert. So that the website or blogs can be optimized for SEO.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization will play an important role in increasing the profile and popularity of your website or blogs. So the importance of SEO is much more.